6.12.2013

Japanese game company Index is raided on the suspicion of window-dressing


Japanese public broadcasting NHK reported shocking news this morning. According to it, a compulsory investigation into Japanese game company Index was conducted due to their reverse fraudulent accounting. Index announced the press release and accepted a raid.

Index is one of the Japanese famous game companies. They are parent companies of game brand Atlus and known for the mobile social game recently. However, unfortunately their recent achievements were bad.

They deny a fact of the window-dressing. According to them, the release schedule of latest games is not changed.

3 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Keep on working, great job!

Here is my weblog - Diatomaceous earth uses

匿名 さんのコメント...

First off I want to say wonderful blog! I had a quick question which I'd
like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself
and clear your mind before writing. I've had a
difficult time clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out there.

I do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15
minutes are lost just trying to figure out how
to begin. Any recommendations or tips? Thank you!


Also visit my weblog; diy home improvement ()

匿名 さんのコメント...

A basic option to these troubles can be to attach a clear, slim
but scratch resistant display protector throughout the cope with in the ipad 2 Case.
Iphone is currently on an remarkable popularity streak.


Feel free to visit my website: la computadora